The War never ends…..
Right in line with its awful predecessor
UNDERWORLD : BLOOD WARS
Over the years, the Underworld franchise has steadily evolved into the attack of the Sexy Halloween Costumes. Underworld : Blood Wars, exists on the other plane of lousy from its predecessors, a product hustled into cinemas with no regard for its competence or its well being as cinema. It’s the rare dud that you’ll pity as much as revile.
The fifth movie in this supernatural action horror series is an awesome movie worth watching. The movie is the fifth installment in the Underworld franchise and is the sequel of Underworld : Awakening (2012) staring Kate Beckinsale representing her role as Selene.
The movie follows the Vampire death dealer, Selene (Kate Beckinsale) as she fends off brutual attacks from the Lycan Clan and the Vampire faction who betrayed her. With the help of her only allies, David (Theo James) and his father Thomas (Charles Dance), she must stop the eternal war between the Lycans and the Vampires, even if it means that she has to make the ultimate sacrifice.
The movie is directed by Anna Foerster and written by Cory Goodman. The movie will be released worldwide theatres on January 6, 2017.
- Kate Beckinsale – Selene (a death dealer)
- Lara Pulver – Semira (a violent ambitious vampire, secondary antagonist in the movie)
- Theo James – David (a vampire hybrid and Selene’s ally & protege)
- James Faulkner – Cassius
- Peter Andersson – Vidar (elder of Norvic Coven)
- Tobias Menzies – Marius (a Lycan leader and main antagonist in the movie)
- Oliver Stark – Gregor
- Daisy Head – Alexia (neophyte death dealer from Eastern Cover & Marius’s vampire lover)
- Charles Dance –Thomas (a vampire elder and David’s father)
- Clementine Nicholson – Lena (the Nordic Coven’s greatest warrior & daughter of Vidar)
As of February 23, 2017, the movie has grossed $30.3 million in the United States & Canada and $50.4 million in the other territories worldwide.
So people just go and watch this wonderful movie in the theatres near by you. This is a for star rated movie and the reviews are awesome. We hope that you will like the movie.
Tags: New Movie